Easter brunch menu

This Easter menu started with the salad, which I threw together with leftover ingredients last month and then fell in love with the combination. Turns out that I am not very creative because someone else already posted the recipe to the internet. The menu is filling and easy to scale up for larger parties. 

Since so many people have dietary restrictions, everything is vegetarian -- nobody even noticed because they spent so much time discussing different ways to eat avocados. This was the easiest dinner (well, brunch) party I have ever thrown because the dishes required very little cooking! And, when a guest asked if she could help with anything, I had her chop strawberries or salad ingredients.

Avocado, Beet, and Orange Salad with hardboiled eggs




1 comment:

  1. This looks great! Well done Kim. I need to try chocolate truffles with sea salt; I don't think I've ever had these before. Good to know it's easy to prepare as well xx

    ReplyDelete