HarvardX: United States Health Policy


Would anybody like to take the online course PH210x: United States Health Policy with me? It starts on April 7.

I'm interested in enrolling because I can't follow the news about healthcare. Can't make anything more than inane conversation about it. Can't read a full article about it without getting lost. Sure, I know terms such as "deductible," but the big picture of American healthcare is so confusing. Does this sound like you, too? I think this course will remedy all of that!

The cool parts: the course is free; it's taught by John E. McDonough, one of the premier academics on the subject; it's run through Harvard; and (the best part, clearly) continually learning new things as adults is imperative to warding off unwanted effects of aging.

Interested? Register. Worried about the time commitment? The last online course I took said to expect 2-4 hours/week of work, which I completed in 1 hour despite not being a fast reader. You can even follow along leisurely by auditing if you don't want the stress of aiming for a certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment