My kinds of study breaks

I can only squeeze in non-school things in ten minute blocks.

1.  I watched a few optical tweezers videos on YouTube.  I'm really amused by the physicists who turn them into games in their laboratories:
2.  Then I flip through a cookbook to start meal planning for next week:

3.  I spend another ten minutes having a solo dance party to oldish pop songs, making sure to first close the blinds on my windows:

4.  Only after all of that do I remember to send a couple of emails for school:
5. During the next ten minute study break I paint my nails:
I'll scrub off the paint on my skin when they're dry.
Then I realize that my nails need to dry, so it looks like I'll stay up for an hour or two more than I planned.  So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment