This is the beginning of a crash course in high-efficiency time management. I have a week to get this down before the heavy duty information is thrown at us in lecture. This is going to be a looong five days until the roommate reunion.
First class of the first day: embryology. It's where all life starts.
Into the third hour of lecture I ate a snack. The message on the Dove chocolate wrapper, "Engage, embrace, enjoy," seems very appropriate for the material I'm learning. This afternoon will be a lot of work on engaging the material in order to remember it.
One day down, four years to go.
First class of the first day: embryology. It's where all life starts.
Into the third hour of lecture I ate a snack. The message on the Dove chocolate wrapper, "Engage, embrace, enjoy," seems very appropriate for the material I'm learning. This afternoon will be a lot of work on engaging the material in order to remember it.
One day down, four years to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment