T-minus 65 days


...until I start my adventure!  I spent over 75 minutes on the phone with the poor booking representative assigned to me by my frequent flier company.  We looked up dozens of flight options.  Should I book half my flight through them and pay the other half out of pocket?  Would I be willing to go from St. Louis-Seattle-Reykjavik-Paris? Which cities am I allowed to use?  Should I be more flexible with my dates?

I decided to book plane tickets with the frequent flier company because the money I will save trumps any inconvenience in my itinerary.  Though it is not what I originally planned, I will fly from St. Louis to London (and somehow find my way to France) and will return from London to San Francisco.

Isn't it auspicious that the Delta website has a photo of the Gateway Arch as its home screen?  Also, my confirmation code has the word "FUN" in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment