Nose piercing? Tattoo?

The past few months I have had a strong desire to spice up my life.  The options are:

1. Nose ring.  Something teeny tiny like this.  Of course, I will not get it until med school interviews are over - I don't want anything that could be discriminating against me.
The problem with noserings is the pock mark that is left when I decide to remove it.

2. Tattoo.  I want a peacock in brown ink that looks like henna.  Problem is I don't know where I would put it.  And it's so permanent.  It needs to be hideable and it needs to be in a place that will not stretch over time.
Sharpie on my shoulder
Peacock in mehndi
3. Both

1 comment:

  1. how did you even manage to draw that on your shoulder, I am impressed with your flexibility. Option 4 should be, join the circus and impress people with your lack of apparent joints.

    ReplyDelete