Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Location: Pokhara, Nepal
WE FINISHED HIKING THE ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT!
Location: Pokhara, Nepal
WE FINISHED HIKING THE ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT!
Read my fun hiking statistics here.
----------
It's been six months since finishing the hike of a lifetime. Now it's 2013 and I have whole year of pure studying ahead. Today I'm reviewing cardiovascular physiology, i.e. what happens to the heart under certain stresses. How appropriate, since strenuous exercise and low oxygen levels (hypoxemia), as was the case on the Annapurna Circuit, is covered. I'm glad to have these memories to get me through all of the exams!
----------
It's been six months since finishing the hike of a lifetime. Now it's 2013 and I have whole year of pure studying ahead. Today I'm reviewing cardiovascular physiology, i.e. what happens to the heart under certain stresses. How appropriate, since strenuous exercise and low oxygen levels (hypoxemia), as was the case on the Annapurna Circuit, is covered. I'm glad to have these memories to get me through all of the exams!
Past journal entries:
Day 16, finish the trek at Naya Pul

No comments:
Post a Comment