Date: Sunday, June 24, 2012
Location: Khansgar
Elevation: 3734
We "slept in" and ended up leaving Manang around 8:30 am. M & R were going straight to Ledar from Manang because they decided the view from Tilicho would no be worth it. P and I were only going to do it fi we had a bigger party, so our plan was to take the long route to Ledar via Khangsar. P and I left earlier and were surprised to see Mike and Rob just behind us.
Location: Khansgar
Elevation: 3734
We "slept in" and ended up leaving Manang around 8:30 am. M & R were going straight to Ledar from Manang because they decided the view from Tilicho would no be worth it. P and I were only going to do it fi we had a bigger party, so our plan was to take the long route to Ledar via Khangsar. P and I left earlier and were surprised to see Mike and Rob just behind us.
| Khangsar |
Past journal entries:

No comments:
Post a Comment