After having been in China for three and a half weeks, I ventured across the border to Hong Kong and found myself in an odd cross between China and England. The people there love their queues, wear makeup and read fashion magazines, yet herbal medicine and dim sum is rampant. I thoroughly enjoyed it; it felt like my childhood.
I met up with Colin, a Californian I originally met in Yangshuo. We visited the Big Buddha and rode the nearly 6km-long cable car:
On another day, we had dim sum:
The entire city revolves around food.
Peter and I are flying to Nepal tonight!!!
I met up with Colin, a Californian I originally met in Yangshuo. We visited the Big Buddha and rode the nearly 6km-long cable car:
On another day, we had dim sum:
| that's Colin with the camera |
Peter and I are flying to Nepal tonight!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment