Living alone

It's great!  Living alone is not the same as living lonely.  I get along with myself really well, have only my own messes to clean, and have enlightening conversations... with myself.  People have public lives that they project to other people and they have private lives.  By living alone, I have explored fully my private life.  Breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast.  I decide to rearrange my furniture at 1am.  I listen to any music that I wish and don't have to share utilities that I rarely use.  I could make excuses to not go out on a Friday night, exhausted from the week, and have a date with my bed.  I've forgotten that the bathroom door exists.

Without fail, the one time I always wish for a roommate: while opening jars, even if it's easy.

It's possible that these are the last few days ever that I'll live with just myself.

Practicing really early on a Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment