Naught fifteen minutes ago I took part in the group art project The Meal. The idea is to have thousands of people around the country or world to take a photo of what they're eating at the exact same time. I have to print it on matte 4x6 paper and mail it to the Brooklyn Art Library in New York City within ten days. It's the flash mob of the art world.
Here's the first photo I took of my meal at 11am CST (12pm EST):
I ate that donut in 45 seconds because it has been taunting me all morning from the office kitchen (thanks for bringing them in, Danielle!). Working with only women has not been kind to my waistline. After decimating every last sprinkle, I reread the directions for the project and realized that I had to be in the photo, too. Whoops.
The final photo, taken three minutes late:
Here's the first photo I took of my meal at 11am CST (12pm EST):
I ate that donut in 45 seconds because it has been taunting me all morning from the office kitchen (thanks for bringing them in, Danielle!). Working with only women has not been kind to my waistline. After decimating every last sprinkle, I reread the directions for the project and realized that I had to be in the photo, too. Whoops.
The final photo, taken three minutes late:
See the medical boot on my left foot? Yeah, I'm in it again. That's the stamp of a veritable photo of mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment