I RODE ON A MOTORCYCLE!!! Kodi, one of the Unite for Sight workers, gave me a ride home on his bike. I want one.
I finally ate non-Indian food: a chicken burger for lunch on Tuesday and Chinese food for lunch today.
I saw several more exciting surgeries:
- Man boob liposuction
- Love handle liposuction
- A hernia/tummy tuck two-in-one surgery
- Reduction and drainage of an enlarged testes. It was the size of a grapefruit -- no joke.
I have a new roommate as of Tuesday. Her name is Sarah, she's from San Diego and goes to Berkeley. I'm excited to pay half price for a room again.
I finally ate non-Indian food: a chicken burger for lunch on Tuesday and Chinese food for lunch today.
I saw several more exciting surgeries:
- Man boob liposuction
- Love handle liposuction
- A hernia/tummy tuck two-in-one surgery
- Reduction and drainage of an enlarged testes. It was the size of a grapefruit -- no joke.
I have a new roommate as of Tuesday. Her name is Sarah, she's from San Diego and goes to Berkeley. I'm excited to pay half price for a room again.
