Despite its congestion and monsoons, this is one of my favorite cities in the world. A friend from home asked me why, but I have difficulty explaining it. Perhaps because I am staying with a wonderful family that is making the experience amazing. Perhaps it is the Victorian Gothic architecture. Perhaps it is the Bollywood star that lives next door. I think it is just the perfect blend of East and West for my tastes. Of course, I have to be much more cautious when out and about because of terrorist threats and inept, corrupt police. I like the constant buzz going on, the hustle and bustle and people bumping into each other while going about their daily business. There are bazaars and supermarkets to shop at, depending on my mood. The auto rickshaws are metered, so I don't have to worry about haggling prices down (they quote me 200% higher because I look western). I like being mistaken for a local. I can pull it off, apparently.